Time flies, it really, really flies. 10 weeks ago, I started filling out this questionnaire in order to open up myself a bit more to my audience, hoping it’d be a nice introduction of myself to everyone who stumbles upon my blog. Now, after all this weeks, this small project is coming to a close. The last five questions of the 50 questions that will free your mind, well, here we go.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I’d speak up a lot more. Oh, and I would probably do more things I’m scared of.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
After reading this, actually. I normally never notice it, but I did after reading this sentence, haha.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love learning new things, helping others, being creative, writing, the list could go on and on. Every single day I try to do at least one thing I love. That way, my recent actions always express that love.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
There aren’t that many life-changing things going on in my life right now, so I’d probably say ‘no’, however, I journal a lot, so just give me a few minutes to look for a journal entry for a certain day, and I can probably quite vividly remember what happened.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I used to let others make them a lot, but after filling out this entire questionnaire, I’m even more convinced that this is MY life and that I should be the one who makes the decisions.
Wow. That’s the only word I’m able to express right now. 50 questions, 50 answers. It’s done, over, finished. I hope this was a nice way for my readers to get a look inside my head or to start filling out this questionnaire as well.
5000 question survey next? (Just kidding 😉 )