If someone would’ve told me I’d almost complete a survey that made me question my existence big time, then I probably would’ve laughed a bit. Yet, here we are. 8 parts down, only 2 to go.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I’d say my mum, since she is the one who raised me to be the person I am this day. I’m eternally grateful that she is a part in my life, so I’d definitely stop by to see her.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Absolutely not. Looks and fame aren’t things that will make you happy. Well, of course they can, but not in a ‘it’s written in the stars that you’ll be happy once you’re extremely attractive and famous’-way. I definitely would not give up 10 years of my lovely life in order to get something I might not even enjoy in return.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive consists of breathing, doing day to day chores and feeling as if every single day is just something to get through. Truly living, on the other hand, consists of getting the most out of your day, feeling energised enough to do the things you enjoy and having a sincere smile on your face.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When the feeling inside of you that urges you to do it can’t be tamed anymore.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
This actually has a scientific reason! people are social creatures and we feel as if we would be abandoned by the group whenever we fail at doing something. This is exactly why we are so scared of making mistakes. Deep down inside of us, we feel as if we’re doomed if we fail.