I’d like to think of myself as a dedicated person, whether it comes to university assignments, personal things or blogposts. Since we’ve crossed the halfway point of this blogseries already, that feeling keeps growing, as well as the knowledge I have of myself.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Considering I’m only 18 at the moment and have a whole life in front of me to live, I’d say lose all of my old memories. Right now, I’m in university which means I make tons and tons of memories and not being able to make them for the next three years frightens me.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
One can sometimes know the truth without even looking for it, I think.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
I don’t really have one greatest fear, rather, I’d say I have multiple small fears. One of them, betrayal by people you love, sadly came true. However, facing your fears makes you stronger most of the times, so it coming true was a good life lesson for me.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
– Trigger warning. Skip this question if you’re easily triggered –
5 years ago? I was 13 back then and going through a pretty hard time. Two friends didn’t want to be friends anymore since they wanted to be popular and two boys in my class straight up told me I deserved to be raped by a stranger ‘considering I wouldn’t be able to get pregnant yet’
After that, I was so, so, so broken. It haunted me for a few months, but now, 5 years later, everything is okay and it doesn’t matter anymore. I left all of those people behind when I started university and I got the loveliest friends ever in return. Things do get beter, they really do.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
I had a very happy childhood with lots of time to play outside, talk with loved ones and cultural stimulation. To have to pick one memory is impossible, considering I could jot down at least 20 things.