‘Consistency’, yes, that’s a word that I love. Being able to do something on the right moment, at the right time. Today marks the fourth consecutive week already of me filling out this questionnaire in order to find out more about myself, quite consistent right?
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
I think it’s because every single human being is unique. There are seven billion people on this earth and if everyone loved the same things, life would be so boring. You’ll never have your own little thing or secret that makes you happy, since everybody around you would love it too. When I was born, I got my own blueprint and for the last 18 years, I’ve been erasing certain parts and redrawing some things. The result is a unique human being with unique qualities and a unique taste when it comes to loving things.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I really, really, really, really want to work in media when I’m done with my degree, but I just have no clue where to start! I’d say my insecurities are really holding me back: I’m scared of being rejected whilst applying for something I love, I guess
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Something material? No, I did a big spring cleanse last month and donated lots of things that didn’t spark joy anymore. Mentally? Yes, I need to let go of certain people since we’ve grown apart too much. Why I’m not doing that? Trust me, I don’t know.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
That’s a tough one! I live in the Netherlands, which is a small country in western Europe, so I’d probably stay close to home. I’m torn between Belgium, since most people there speak Dutch as well, or Great Brittain, since my dad was born there. Either way, it’d be close enough to fly there within 2 hours!
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Wait? Do people really do this? I certainly don’t, haha.